What is most important to survive?

Here is an english thread to welcome our english speaking visitors...
Nachricht
Autor
Administrator
Administrator

What is most important to survive?

#1 Beitragvon Administrator » Di 4. Feb 2014, 14:09

Kopiert aus dem SAS Forum. Autor Oeff Oeff

In the board, which is connected to the book of Mark Boyle "The Moneyless Manifesto", someone opened a thread with the question "What is most important to survive?"... http://forum.moneylessmanifesto.org/vie ... 93&start=0

He began to speak then about 'living from prana'...

(He gave some information-links:
"THIS VIDEO MIGHT EXPLAIN IT ALL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICYJoW-G ... sults_main

THERE IS MORE ON-LINE BUT IS NOT EASY TO FIND IT. HOPING FOR DISCUSSION ON IT.MY SELF NEVER TRYED, I'm to addicted to food still ;/

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... YSoxN71Fjw

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... kDQMpKxh5g" )

And then a discussion began, whether it can be possible to live from prana...

I added the following posting to this thread:

To my mind 'the most important to survive' is 'holistic thinking'. For how useful is it, if we keep our body alive, while our soul is dying?

Eating or not eating - both ways could be lived in a way, which is 'globally responsable'... (Sharing the food correctly etc...)
On the other hand: Eating or not eating - both ways could be lived in a way, which is NOT globally responsable... (With rival competition or war because of sexual-, power-, possession-, religious- or prejudice-motivations etc.; I even know prana-people, who make commercial selling of 'prana-substances' and think in rival-competition-categories about it...)

If we human beings would learn to sit together and reflect, what is globally responsable, and decide about it together peacefully, and share with one another peacefully (making gifts in global love...), and try to do in every aspect of life, what is globally responsable -- it would be the essential, to my mind...

What I sum up in the sentence: "Dear human brother or sister, take your life into own hands, follow your moral conscience, share peacefully tasks and fruits, make gifts in global love, and become a healthy cell in the organism of the world." 'Love the world as your self.' or in other words: "Let us build 'consensus-communities of global sharing', as way to 'global consensus-democracy(better: demogracy)'..."

In such a sense, some years ago I described for me a "crisis-plan" in order to develop the things/qualities, which in my opinion are the most important, if the situation becomes most dangerous and hard:

Let us imagine, the society-situation turns into deepest chaos, murder etc., with murder-gangs wandering around etc... -- how is it possible even then, to stay a not-corruptible, radically responsable person?
I want to have then:

1. A simple truth, which even after break-down of all communication-means can stay alive in the simple model-life of its representants (who stay sufficiently on a 'same way', even without hearing anything more from one another)..., a truth, which can continue to live and grow even only by mouth-to-mouth-method...
2. A spirituality, which allows me - independant of what happens - a calm, joy-ful, power-ful further development/growing in it... That I can lovingly take everything, which comes to me, and with joy of my heart (and as much as possible pleasure) can get more and more mature by it...
3. A social ability, which can make even the most brutal people feel in a sufficiently direct way, that they will have more advantages and joy, if they let me continue to live in my 'life-culture' and participate somehow in it...
4. An outside self-sufficiency, so that always and everywhere I can survive from things, which cannot be taken away or be destroyed... (Could be prana, as far as it functions, yes; but in order to be able to help as good as possible all the humans around, it can perhaps even in better way be the knowledge, how to survive by eating wild-herbs, snails etc...)

By such means I hope to be able to give as much support, dignity-perspective and way-out to all, criminals and victims...

In my personal life I already try to live as much as possible of the 4 points...

I greet the 'natural (divine) light' in everybody.

Öff Öff (Oeffie)
www.holistic-love.net

Zurück zu „English infos about Schenker-Bewegung (Givers-Movement)“