Description of Schenkers-Movement and Oeffie

Here is an english thread to welcome our english speaking visitors...
Nachricht
Autor
Administrator
Administrator

Description of Schenkers-Movement and Oeffie

#1 Beitragvon Administrator » Di 4. Feb 2014, 13:59

And here are a bit better developped description-texts about "Schenkers-(Givers- or Gift-)Movement (GiM)":
I am happy, that I am part of a little international network of "lifestyle gift economists" (see: http://www.moneyless.info and http://wiki.gifteconomy.org/wiki/Lifest ... Economists ; and concerning the book of Mark Boyle "Moneyless Manifesto" see in this board here: viewtopic.php?f=100&t=356 )

((Angesichts, daß ich heute von einer "englischen Fee" auf zwei mögliche Kontakte in England und Amerika hingewiesen wurde,
setze ich - zur allgemeinen Verwendung und Verbreitung! - hier zwei Text-Fassungen mit Grund-Infos über Schenker-Bewegung
in Englisch hinein...
Also streut die Texte mal möglichst mit...
Öffi, im Biotopia-Projekt, 2010))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME, ENGLISH-SPEAKING VISITORS!!!
At the beginning you find two descriptions of "Schenkers(Givers)-Movement", a shorter and a longer one...
And as a third text a more detailed description of my personal motivations and way of life...
If you like, you can write then into this thread your further questions, so that I will answer them here...

-----------------------------------------------

Kürzeste Fassung / shortest description:

My 'alternative identity' in one sentence:
Öff Öff Jürgen Wagner : Following my idea of 'organic thinking' (='always searching the best answer for the most important question'), I founded in Germany the 'unideological'(=most-possibly 'consensus-opened' for global responsability) "SCHENKERS-MOVEMENT" ("GIVERS- OR GIFT-MOVEMENT"), living without luxury, state (identity card etc) and money, only exchanging gifts in UNCONDITIONAL GLOBAL(or HOLISTIC) LOVE and offering such nonviolent sharing and planning as way to "(global)consensus-sharing"-community-culture in nature-life on "free earth"...

I am “Öff!Öff!”(“Oeffie”) ( schenker_oeff@yahoo.de , http://www.global-love.eu), the founder of the "SCHENKERS(Givers)-MOVEMENT",
which wants to offer as a basic consensus for a globally responsable development in the world: We must develop enough reason and love (nonviolent sharing; exchange of gifts...), so that the humans sufficiently can manage “reason-consensus for the good of the whole”! ((All the rest they can decide themselves then by such consensus-decisions...))
So we are working for the "Nonviolent World-Revolution of Reason and Love", for a “Consensus-Society of global ('organic', fraternal) sharing"...

Since 1991 I am living without luxury, state and money, only exchanging gifts with other human beings, and in a big part (as direct as possible) living from nature, independently from the "system": “When I can eat the plants from nature, I do not need rulers or bosses!”
Taking part in "Schenkers-(Givers- or Gift-)Movement", if someone is interested, cannot be too hard for anybody! If someone thinks, our idealistic dream of the human beings as "global consensus-brothers and -sisters" is ok (people with such “theoretical yes” we call “allies”), he or she already can take part in thinking about it in internet-boards, or can take part in a non-profit ally-organisation, or can live with us in our community-projects even with his/her normal citizen-life (with identity-card, money, job, shopping, TV or what else...)... -- Everybody decides for him-/herself, what practical consequences he/she likes or not...

Infos at http://www.schenkeraspiegelforum.plusboard.de or http://www.global-love.eu...

So let's do the “holistic or integral revolution”!
OEFFIE
(Concerning cultural detail-questions, Schenkers are free for different opinions, for example for “Free Love”; me, Oeffie, I am living in a lifelong monogame relation with my wife Anke...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The same with some more words:

My 'alternative identity' in one sentence:
Öff Öff Jürgen Wagner : Following my idea of 'organic thinking' (='always searching the best answer for the most important question'), I founded in Germany the 'unideological'(=most-possibly 'consensus-opened' for global responsability) "SCHENKERS-MOVEMENT" ("GIVERS- OR GIFT-MOVEMENT"), living without luxury, state (identity card etc) and money, only exchanging gifts in UNCONDITIONAL GLOBAL(or HOLISTIC) LOVE and offering such nonviolent sharing and planning as way to "(global)consensus-sharing"-community-culture in nature-life on "free earth"...

What is the intention of our "Schenkers-Movement":
THE DREAM OF A 'THIRD WAY' INSTEAD OF 'CAPITALISM' ('EGOISM- AND REVENGE-LIBERTY') AND VIOLENT 'COMMUNISM' (ANY SYSTEMS OF FORCED PLANNING AND SHARING): 'FREE MOTHER EARTH FOR FREE SHARING HUMANS!'

We are some idealists (with 2 non-profit organisations and 6 beginning community-projects) , who have come together during the last 20 years in "SCHENKERS-(GIVERS- or GIFT-)MOVEMENT" ( http://www.global-love.eu , http://www.lilitopia.de ).
Schenkers-Movement wants to offer as a '(MINIMAL) BASIC CONSENSUS FOR A GLOBALLY RESPONSABLE DEVELOPMENT': We must develop enough reason and (holistic) love (nonviolent sharing; exchange of gifts...), so that the humans sufficiently can manage '(reason-)consensus for the good of the whole'! (So that it is best then to give all other questions trustingly into their hands for such consensus-decisions, preventing any unnecessary 'ideology'...)
So we are working for the 'NONVIOLENT WORLD-(R)EVOLUTION OF (HOLISTIC) REASON AND LOVE', for a 'CONSENSUS-SOCIETY OF GLOBAL ('ORGANIC', FRATERNAL) (PLANNING AND) SHARING'...
(- It can also be called a 'global [or holistic] identification-culture[or -civilization]', with 'holistically [world-]identified persons and societies/society'... - If the world is [already] a 'living unity' ['Gaia'] or not; with our intelligence we have become something like a 'head' of it; how much of fusion/union [like 'cells in an (super-)organism'; or - for religious people - seeing us and the world as the 'body of god'...] is needed for sufficient responsability, treating everything not as exploitable object, but for the good of it and of the world, loving everything as 'piece of the world puzzle', serving the 'whole picture' [the 'whole calculation', the 'whole life-(energy-)flow'...] instead of 'fragmented partial interests and [shortsighted] revenge calculations'?... -)
We participants of 'Schenkers-Movement' try to be pioneers for this, experimenting with methods of 'practical idealism' like 'organic thinking' (= 'to look at every moment for the most important question and the answer with best reasons'), 'soul-work with light and love', 'non-violent communication (and action)' as way to 'consensus-culture' etc...
Since 1991 our core group (the socalled 'Schenkers'['Givers']) is living without luxury, state and money, only exchanging gifts with other humans (in 'global or holistic love'), and experimenting with nature-life, independent from the 'system': “When I can eat the plants from nature, I do not need rulers or bosses!” "Free mother earth for free sharing people!"
We invite other humans to take part in "Schenkers-Movement", what cannot be too hard for anybody: If someone thinks, our idealistic dream of humans as "global consensus-brothers and -sisters" is ok (people with such “theoretical yes” we call “allies”), he or she already can take part in thinking about it in boards like schenkeraspiegelforum.plusboard.de (about 'holistic sustainability' etc.), or can take part in our non-profit ally-organisations, or can live with us in our community-projects, even maintaining his/her 'normal citizen-life' (with identity-card, money, job, shopping, TV or what else...)... -- Everybody decides for him-/herself, what practical consequences he/she likes or not...

So let's do the “holistic or integral (identification-)revolution”!
OEFFIE (alias Jürgen Wagner)
(Schenkers can be for “Free Love” etc.; everybody in “Schenkers-Movement” can have his/her own opinion about such things...; my form of "FREE TRUE LOVE" is since february 2010 a lifelong monogame relation with my wife Anke... )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Etwas ausführlichere Fassung / a bit longer description:

“Öff Öff” (“Oeffie”) and his “Schenkers(Givers)-Movement”:

Invitation to a REAL non-violent, unideological “Revolution of Reason and Love”!
Let us become “global consensus brothers and sisters”!

We want to invite you to discuss with us about the proposition of a "real alternative system", which "Schenkers-Movement" ("givers-movement") tries to offer instead of the greed-, state- and money-systems...

We do not have many texts about schenkers-movement in english… There is one english thread at http://www.die-schenker.such.info in the "Schenker Forum" and in the "Schenker Forum (ext.)", in both forums under the “big title” “Schenker-Bewegung”; and there are some english texts in my blog dieschenker.wordpress.com (look at the top of the front-page)... And we dream to begin an english “schenker-wiki”... But all this is just at the beginning... We urgently need english-speaking persons, who like to help us to come into the “english scene”!

But here, in this short introduction-text, the main content of “schenkers(givers)-movement” is already explained:
“Schenkers(givers)-Movement” has only the very short programme, that we offer as a “Smallest Necessary Consensus for a globally responsable development”: There must be enough reason and love (nonviolent sharing, exchange of gifts...) among human beings, so that they (REALLY, EFFECTIVELY, SUFFICIENTLY) can decide together (- in “reason-consensus-decisions” ) for the good of the whole… So that anything else could and should trustfully be given into the hands of these “future-consensus-people” with their growing “consensus-communities of global (fraternal) sharing”, in the end growing to a peaceful “humanity-family”, a “world-consensus-society of global sharing”...… ((Wouldn’t it be arrogant, dogmatical, ideological, sectarian…, to say: I know better than such “global-consensus-sisters and -brothers” with their consensus-decisions, what’s right in any (detail)decision?))
So Schenkers(givers)-Movement is an “un-ideological revolution of reason and love”…
And with the biggest-possible tolerance for differences between people, different religions or atheism, different (political) philosophies, different cultures, different attitudes to sexuality and partnership and so on…

And everybody can join our movement, even with smallest steps (the beginning cannot be “too hard or radical” for anybody!): As a so-called “schenkers(givers)-ALLY” (= someone, who only theoretically regards our ideals as correct, independent of practical consequences... - what means, that such an "ally" can still have state-papers, money etc., “can still do anything”, shopping all day, have a job as a soldier etc...) he/she already can take part in forum-discussion, can become member of a non-profit-ally-association or can share the community-life in all our community-projects, can live besides radical givers without papers and money in their earth-holes etc...

So let's do the “holistic or integral revolution”!
OEFFIE
schenker_oeff@yahoo.de
http://www.oeffi.such.info or http://www.die-schenker.yooco.de
Founder of the “Schenkers(Givers)-Movement"
Since 1991 I am living without luxury, state and money, only exchanging gifts with other human beings, and in a big part living from nature, independently from the "system": 'When I can eat the plants from nature, I do not need rulers or bosses!'...
(I'm also for “Free Love”, though everybody in “Schenkers-Movement” can have his/her own opinion about such things... ;-) )!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And a bit more detailed description of my personal motivations and way of life:

The “system-revolutionary” Oeffie (Öff Öff) is trying now for nearly 20 years (since 1991) to create (with his “Schenkers-Movement”) an example of human life, which can survive in future: “the human being, which because of radical liberation voluntarily identifies itself with the whole world and decides for the good of the whole”: the “global (organic) person”... --- who is looking for other such persons in order to build “consensus-communities of global (fraternal) sharing” and to initiate a big “metamorphosis of humanity”...
Oeffie therefore wanted to liberate himself of every “soul-alienated or arbitrary domination” from inside (greed, addictments, egoism...) or outside (domination of other people, wrong bondage to (luxurian) property, narrow family etc...). He declared himself a “sovereign human being”, left the state-organisation (demonstratively gave back his passport to the President of the State), and announced to the office for employment, that he no longer would treat other persons with rival competition, and therefore no longer would be at reach for the capitalist “work-market” or such offices, on the other hand would not request any services of such institutions etc....
To his mind a system of society, which declares in its “economic science”, that human beings are greedy egoists (“homo oeconomicus”), and in its “majority-democracy” decides according to majoritys of such egoists, is a very unresponsable system...
He is living therefore now without money (does not buy or sell anything, does not do anything according to the logics of “revenge”...), only exchanges gifts with others (as a socalled “Schenker”/”Giver”), is living either directly from nature, or from leftovers of our “throw-away-society”, or from some gifts...
He is now living for years in a nature-reserve with 90% self-collected nature-(raw-)food, handmade clothes and (mostly) self-built (earth-)huts... - “When I can live like a wild animal, I do not need rulers or bosses...” - “Free earth for free sharing humans!”
((With women, who – at least in theory – regard honest idealistic thinking as the most important in life, he tries to live “true free love” as a model of revolutionary love-relation...))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And another way, how I described my motivation, to live without money:

Why I live without money...

I am living without money, because we need a (global) responsability-orientation, which is looking for the good of the whole, instead of being dominated by isolated partial-interests and -calculations... (Every adult person should habe this responsability...)
The flow of giving and taking should try to fit for the whole, independent of, whether there is an (immediate/individual) revenge or not...
It is an attitude of IDENTIFICATION with the world, as cells are identified in an organism... --
where a cell can give in quite another direction as it gets its needed things from..., and where for example a "white blood-cell" is ready to "eat" illness-bacteria and dy with them – what could not be the result of an individual revenge- or advantage-calculation... -- The only decisive motivation is the happiness of IDENTIFCATION WITH THE WHOLE...)

LOVE THE WORLD AS YOUR SELF...

And among human beings the basic-capacity of us all, that everybody can think and decide, makes the free participation in a peaceful and just society such a valuable possible contribution of the individual, that we should lovingly invite every human being to become such a "global consensus-brother or -sister"... Beginning with myself..., doing to others, what I expect of them to do to me..., non-violently making gifts...
Regarding us as becoming a big emancipated humanity-family, deciding in consensus, making gifts in love und sharing according to abilities and needs, so that everybody feels as happy as the others...
LOVE EVERY HUMAN BEING AS YOUR SELF...
Money or any form of isolated revenge-calculation (as decisive criterium) is not fitting for such a 'GLOBAL RESPONSABILITY AND LOVE(-PLANNING)'...
It is not "organic" and it is not according to the "logics of love"... As you can directly feel in deep friendships, love-affairs (with the woman as my "heart" for example...) and loving families...

I came to this (theoretical) decision for my life, when I was 13 years old... (1977)

It was my inner awakening to an adult person or for the maturity to take control of my own "steering-wheel for life"...:
I found out, that I could make my own decisions with my "free will", on the basis of my own thinking...
I saw, that the basic-principle for (my) orientation should be: "Always look for the most important question and then for the most reasonable answer to it..."
So I came to find my essential self-understanding as a "REASON-SOUL" ("animal rationale"): Where my REASON is the longing for sense, at best a sense of the whole... - and SOUL means my connection to the bio-cosmos around me, integrating me in the big life-context and making me try to serve this unity of life as good as possible...
So it was clear to me, that I would dedicate my life for a globally responsable development in the world...
As the most important for this I recognized, that the human beings needed a "minimum-consensus for global responsability"...
As the best-possible content for this "minimum-consensus" I found: "There must be enough REASON and LOVE, so that the humans become able for a 'common-good-consensus'..."
All other questions can best then be given into these consensus-decisions of the woken up "GLOBAL CONSENSUS-BROTHERS AND -SISTERS"...

1991 I founded "Schenkers-Movement" ("Givers-Movement") and began to live these ideas in praxis, without state (identity card), money and luxury, as a 'homeless pilgrim on the street', in "Houses of Hospitality" (where we offer social work for the poorest as a gift) and in "nature projects", where in part I am living like a free animal (eating wild herbs, insects and so on)...
FREE MOTHER EARTH FOR FREE SHARING PEOPLE!

Let us begin to build "COMMUNITIES OF GLOBAL CONSENSUS-SHARING", whereever we can, as much as possible...

Our "Schenkers-Movement" has two associations and 6 community-projects in Germany, and everybody is invited to join... Or to build further "Schenker-Projects", whereever he or she is...
In "Schenkers-Movement" it is possible to begin with smallest steps, and to make the steps bigger freely, as one wants...

LIGHT AND LOVE FOR ALL!

Öff Öff / Oeffie (Jürgen Wagner)

schenker_oeff@yahoo.de

schenkeraspiegelforum.plusboard.de (with an english thread)

dieschenker.wordpress.com

die-schenker.yooco.de (with Schenker-Chat from 20 o'clock)

http://wiki.gifteconomy.org/wiki/Lifest ... Economists

I am also registered in the forum of Mark Boyle..., but often I even do not find the time to look in my personal e-mail-accounts... - It's so much work, not to earn money! ;-)

Administrator
Administrator

Re: Description of Schenkers-Movement and Oeffie

#2 Beitragvon Administrator » Di 4. Feb 2014, 14:01

Kopiert aus dem SAS Forum. Autor Oeff Oeff

And here is a summary of my answers, when I was interviewed by CNN, what we "Schenkers" ("Givers") would think about the economic crisis, which we see in the world in the last two years:
((German translation is in an own thread about the CNN-Interview here in the forum.../ Eine deutsche Übersetzung befindet sich in einem eigenen Thread bzgl. des CNN-Interviews hier im Forum...))

A position of „Schenkers(Givers)-Movement“ to the worlds financial crisis:

The capitalist money-system tends to be uncontrollable, and it tends to be a danger for the natural life-basis of this planet!

Only on responsable, reasonable, loving human beings a responsable world can be built, not on money-egoists! Love (like in families) is destroyed by „money-logics“!

The first principle of our socalled „Schenkers(Givers-or Donators-)Movement“ is:

„We should always look for the most reasonable answer to the most important question!“

This first principle leads us to the following insights:

That we human beings can only become happy, if we follow our moral conscience and feel responsable for the whole world, which is given into our hands. Like „healthy cellules in an organism“!

In order to be really responsable for the world, we must so much learn to make peace and to share in a loving and trusting way, that we can sit together then and make our decisions in the best-possible way for the common good of all – instead of rival- and revenge-thinking... (Just as cellules in an organism do not get back something directly from another cellule, where they gave something, but get their needed things perhaps from quite another direction, regulated in the best way for the whole organism...)

So Schenkers-Movement tries to begin with love, gifts and sharing, until humanity really can identify itself as a big family and effectively can make the decisions for the common good of all!

We offer this as a „Smallest Necessary Consensus for a global Responsability“, because without this basic-consensus a responsable world cannot be imagined, as we think, -- and with this basic-consensus we can rely then on a humanity, which has become reasonable, so that it would be too much ideology, if we now would claim to anticipate their future decisions...

We "Schenkers"(„Givers“) live these ideals as „pilgrims on the street“ (like Buddha, Jesus, Gandhi etc.), or in forms of unpayed social-work in Houses of Hospitality (like the Catholic-Worker-Movement), or in radical forms of self-sufficiency or nature-life.

We have left the state- and money-system, because the state is a system of violent domination, and the money-system is a system of rival- and revenge-thinking...

Totally without „state-papers“ (identity-card etc.) and money we only give and take gifts in our direct contact to other human beings. And we dream of the „nonviolent world-revolution of reason and love“, so that humanity would live in „consensus-societies of fraternal sharing“ instead of state- and money-systems!

We will not save the world only by ecological technology! We also have to reflect the basis of society, our moral values and our political and economic structures, in order to find a really responsable world.

This is the decisive „change“, dear Mr. Obama!

Instead of continuing to feed the „money-show“! And to give further means and money to those, who let it explode in stock-speculation- and credit-“balloons“, full of greed, that looses the ground of real economy, of real life, of real (organic) measure, of real abilities und needs – especially of the poor...

We need something like round-table-discussions, where people with as much as possible high moral and knowledge (among them especially scientists!, who are honest and not (money-)corrupted) like perhaps Gorbatschow, the Dalai Lama, leaders of the Catholic-Worker-Movement, Gloria Cuartas and leaders of the „Peace Villages“, Dieter Duhm and Sabine Lichtenfels with their „Healing Biotope Tamera“, leaders of the „Arc-Movement“ of Lanza del Vasto and other followers of Mahatma Gandhi etc. make the beginning for a (scientific) research, how from responsable, free and sharing individuals as the roots a responsable society and world can be growing – instead of the in the end impossible and destructive attempt, to organize greedy and egoistic individuals by rules of rival-competition – which strengthen egoism!- and by controls, so that the common good would result from it...

The capitalist money-system tries to organize persons, who are highly (technically) educated and “competition-drilled“, but not obligated to moral claims (that means egoists and criminals), to a system of common good! It's a rather obvious illusion!

Everybody, who wants to be responsable for a family or a farm, knows, that all the participants should as much as possible identify themselves with that family or farm and should then act together in a solidarious way. But if it is only a mix of egoists, all tried rules and controls will be broken! To say „If everybody thinks at himself, at everybody is thought.“ will destroy solidarity and love among human beings!

Only a basis of moral confidence can function! Otherwise all control-systems will fail!

Everybody knows, that relations of love like love-affairs or families get their love poisoned and destroyed, if „money-logics“ comes in... „Love makes gifts and does not count for revenge...“

We need such a highly developped system of harmonious unity (like between the cellules of an organism, as described above), that it is a sufficient (moral) control for the possibilities of our (technical) intelligence, our tools, industry and weapons!!!

LET US MAKE INTENSIVE RESEARCHES, WHAT THIS CAN MEAN AND HOW IT CAN FUNKTION!!!

I greet the Natural (Divine) Light in All!

Öff!Öff! alias Jürgen Wagner

Administrator
Administrator

#3 Beitragvon Administrator » Di 4. Feb 2014, 14:03

Kopiert aus dem SAS Forum. Autor Admin

DEAR READERS, I ALSO ADD HERE AN IMPORTANT POST FROM THE "NETWORKING-PART" OF THIS FORUM:

A MAP OF MONEY-FREE (SUPPORT-)PLACES:

As Pavlik invited me (for the intended "map"), I want to begin today a little list of addresses of "(support-)places for money-free living".

I will begin with the addresses of our "Schenkers-Projects", where every human being - and naturally now everybody of you, my money-free friends, too - is welcome to live with us in such a community-culture of 'consensus-sharing', can find food etc. as a gift, without needing money and so on, with only voluntary work etc...
I will begin this list in our board schenkeraspiegelforum.plusboard.de, as Pavlik proposed, but I see it as an element for our common website then, where it can be continued by all of us with everything, we want to offer...
(Our Schenkers-board is very much the aim of attacks - what is one reason, that we better should concentrate our common website-presentation somewhere else, in the new website, in Mark Boyle's board etc...)

Here are the most important public addresses of "Schenkers-Projects" in Germany:

* "House of Hospitality", Alte Dorfstr. 6(-13), 19370 Parchim (OT Dargelütz)
Contact: the "Schenker" 'Rasputin': every day from 19-19:45: 038720-88558 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 038720-88558 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, or: schenkerraimund@yahoo.de
This project offers also as a gift "alternative social work": we welcome as unconditional as possible every human brother or sister in need...

* "Friedens-Garten" ("Peace-Garden"), Haus 5c, 02627 Hochkirch (OT Pommritz)
A very "elaborated" project of natural self-sufficiency... With an old house, (permaculture-)gardens etc...

* "Biotopia", Skalaweg 20, 02708 Löbau (OT Kittlitz)
Contact: Öff Öff (Oeffie) 017627110248 or: schenker_oeff@yahoo.de
Here I try my independent life as a "wild-rawfood-collector", with a big part of self-made clothes, self-constructed huts... Plus handy and notebook for communication... In a nature-reserve...

Administrator
Administrator

#4 Beitragvon Administrator » Di 4. Feb 2014, 14:04

Kopiert aus dem SAS Forum. Autor: Anke

A video in English language about Givers-Movement can be seen in the Lilitopia-youtube-channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4bvXFPFwPI

Love and Light for all,

Anke

Zurück zu „English infos about Schenker-Bewegung (Givers-Movement)“