Do we wont to see, what is trustworthy

Here is an english thread to welcome our english speaking visitors...
Nachricht
Autor
Administrator
Administrator

Do we wont to see, what is trustworthy

#1 Beitragvon Administrator » Di 4. Feb 2014, 13:54

Kopiert aus dem SAS Forum. Autor Administrator

X wrote:
In our noisy world we have to listen carefully to the things worth hearing... What do you think about this?

Öff Öff Jürgen Wagner:
And it is of key-importance to distinguish, whom you can trust or not...

LIGHT AND LOVE FOR ALL,
Oeffie (Öff Öff)
die-schenker.such.info

X wrote:
Not always easy to spot a wolf in sheeps clothing...

Öff Öff Jürgen Wagner:
I think, it is rather easy. One can ask oneself, what are moral values, which make trustworthy... And one can look, how much people are practically living according to such values...
To my mind, many people fall into traps, because they do not ask these questions and do not really look for such praxis...
Instead of this, they are much following, what they like superficially...

X wrote:
Ah yes... but even if someone would have a public persona and would seem to have values which would make him worthy of your trust... -- in reality he could be much the opposite inside.
Perhaps he will make his true persona visible... - but perhaps he will never do so...
Trusting means taking risks...Life is risk... What should be the alternative?... Shall we never take any risks and never be trusting ???

Öff Öff Jürgen Wagner:
If you have intensively reflected about values, which make trustworthy, and if you have tested then the people (not only looking for public persona etc., but by testing them in real community-life) - you have reduced the risks as much as possible...
It is an important question, whether we want such reduction to "rest-risks"... - or not...

X wrote:
But if we make tests, this costs time...

Öff Öff Jürgen Wagner:
Not to reflect before and to test, takes more time - and suffering for all...

X wrote:
Yes, it will be necessary to reflect, in order to find the criteria, which can be used then for testing...

But: It is said, that in times of hardship (in whatever form) you find out your true friends.... what do you do, if the result is, you have only one or two 'real' friends ? What do you do with all those 'others' ?

Öff Öff Jürgen Wagner:
Yes, "a friend in need is a friend indeed"...
In many cases it is already sufficient to ask "friends", whether they WANT to be such friends ...
For selecting out those, who could be friends, if their words and deeds are a unity...
And concerning this unity, it is also rather easy to get a clear view, if you TEST SERIOUSLY... (For example, who is lying and who is honest...)

If I would see, that I have only two "real" friends and a lot of "others", I would LOVE all ---- the "real" ones in form of organizing my life and my work together with them, and the "others" in form of helping them (in cooperation with the "reals") to come more and more into TRUTH, LIGHT and LOVE (if they want)...

This is the best and most loving way, because "it needs the strongest to carry the weakest"...

All those things are rather easy to see, to my mind...
Our big problem most times is, that we are not ready to clean our eyes and get a clear view...
Because we are corrupted by other motivations and we like to cling to the mist-world...

LIGHT AND LOVE FOR ALL,
Oeffie (Öff Öff)
oeffi.such.info

Zurück zu „English infos about Schenker-Bewegung (Givers-Movement)“