networking -- about common orientation of MONEY-FREEs (mf)

Here SB invites other people to take part in networking a) to create "seeds" of existential living of the alternative structure (love, gifts, "consensus-sharing"...), or b) to create effective solidarity-networking of different steps in this direction (including an open forum for exchange between such alternative groups), or c) to present to searchers (public/media) all the different attempts and offers in this direction
Nachricht
Autor
oeff oeff
Fleißmeise

networking -- about common orientation of MONEY-FREEs (mf)

#1 Beitragvon oeff oeff » Sa 15. Mär 2014, 15:22

"oeff oeff" wrote at 12th of october, 2010:

A comment of me for the networking among "money-free (mf)" people:

As I see it, "money-free (mf)" can mean different ideas from "other forms of exchange-logics" (with other currencies than money, and perhaps (still) connected to forms of (organized) violence like the state...) up to visions of "anarcho-pacifist gift-culture" ("gift" in the sense of something freely given without a return as a condition)...

But I think, all the money-free activists would say, that the money-system is TOO MUCH an unpersonal, materialistic-egoistic, superficially short-sighted way of making calculations, and that we need progress in the direction of LOVE and SENSE...

And if we connect it with words like "Sterntaler" or "Gandhi" or other words, I think, all of us share at least somehow the dream of mature human personalities and communities, where "human brothers and sisters" so much identify themselves with one another and with the world, that they freely decide for the good of the whole and really share...
A world, where - in other words - such brothers and sisters want to follow the "calculation/motivation for the whole" without damaging it by "smaller calculations or motivations"... (like "healthy cells in the organism of the world"...)

I think, this is a "common orientation-star" for all of us...
And I think, we really need this orientation in a sufficient measure to save the world...

A hug to all of you,
Oeffie
oeffi.such.info

oeff oeff
Fleißmeise

What means SAVE THE WORLD - NEW HUMAN CULTURE

#2 Beitragvon oeff oeff » Sa 15. Mär 2014, 15:23

"oeff oeff" wrote at 13th of october, 2010:

I was asked then by another moneyfree friend, what I would mean by "the world", which should be "saved"...
'Human civilization'? Which should, as he said, perhaps better be replaced by a 'new ecology', with the humans as a part of it...
Or the 'planet earth', which we humans would not really manage to destroy, as he said, and which (perhaps then with a destroyed humanity and a lot of other species...) would survive afterwards?

I answered:

Dear money-free friends!

Yes, it is an interesting question: What is the "world", which the humans are destroying?
It is the "world" of the ten-thousands of children for example, who die of hunger every day because of the economic system...
It is the world of lots of other species and of an important part of nature/natural ressources...
It can be the world of the "children of the future" and the human world...
Perhaps it is not the whole nature or the whole planet...
(If we could make it explode, as some scientists told me, and some stones still would fly through the universe, one still could say, it has not been a total destruction...)
Anyway, I think, we all will say, it is TOO MUCH of the world (- given to us as a beautiful gift -), which the humans are destroying... - and it is worth, to save this "world"...
And at the root the humans are destroying their "LOOK at the 'world', i.e. at the whole, humanity, nature, the interests of all..." They prefer to look at more "narrow" interests/motivations/calculations - and this is the source of their "un-ecological" and destructive behavior...
So I think (- as we reflected about the common ideas of us money-free people -), that we all want a "new ecology", with the humans as a part of it... And I think, we all dream of such an "ecological (or organic) thinking", with priority at the whole, modestly accepting us humans only as a part, which has to integrate itself...
But for this we evidently also need a new "civilization" or - what can perhaps be the better word and what I prefer to say - a new "CULTURE" of our (inner) life, community and society: a culture of "global consensus-sharing", with us humans as "global consensus-brothers and sisters"...
I suppose, this too will be a consensus among us money-free people - and a consensus of Jesus, Gandhi, the Sterntaler-girl etc...

With a big hug to all of you,
LIGHT AND LOVE FOR ALL,
Oeffie

PS: As Pavlik invited me (for the "map"), I want to begin today a little list of addresses of "(support-)places for money-free living". I will begin with the addresses of our "Schenkers-Projects", where every human being - and naturally now everybody of you, my friends, too - is welcome to live with us in such a community-culture of consensus-sharing, can find food etc. as a gift, without needing money and so on, with only voluntary work etc...
I will begin this list in our board schenkeraspiegelforum.plusboard.de, as Pavlik proposed, but I see it as an element for our common website then, where it can be continued by all of us with everything, we want to offer...
(Our Schenkers-board is very much the aim of attacks - what is one reason, that we better should concentrate our common website-presentation somewhere else, in the new website, in Mark Boyle's board etc...)
((For this "money-free map-list" I will open a new thread...))

oeff oeff
Fleißmeise

FIRST COMMON CHAT OF MONEY-FREES AND EFFECTS

#3 Beitragvon oeff oeff » Sa 15. Mär 2014, 15:26

"oeff oeff" wrote at 21th of october, 2010:

At sunday, 17th of octobre 2010, in the evening, Elf Pavlik had organized a first international chat of the money-free people in the world...

It was a fine event, and the participant money-free people in part really got a bit of "family"-feeling...

oeff oeff
Fleißmeise

What to do with debts and money-claims

#4 Beitragvon oeff oeff » Sa 15. Mär 2014, 15:28

"oeff oeff" wrote at 2nd of november, 2010:

There was a little discussion between the money-free people about the question, what to do, if there are any debts or money-claims...
I put here in the forum, what I suggested:

Dear money-free friends!!

Sorry, that it took some time, that I can answer you... Too many other things...

My praxis is the following:

If there can be people, who say that I would have any debts and should pay back any money to them (- in reality there are no private persons, who came to me that way, because I was very careful to fulfill all obligations, before I went into my "Schenkers-life"...; but there is the so-called "BAföG"-office, which from time to time asks me to pay back money, they gave me during my studies -- but as I understood it, it was only meant as a repay-credit, if lateron I would get an income, that would go over a certain limit, and if this would not be the case, I would not have to pay it back --- anyway, it is an example... ; and there is a woman, who - together with state-offices - wants to get money from me, because she has a child with me -- but in this case it was clear from the beginning of our love-affair, that we promised to stay in our Schenkers-life, and would never demand any money from the other, and I offer now, that the child can be with me in my drop-out-life, where I can care for it without money --- anyway, it is a second example... -) than

1.) I say to the people, that for me it has become impossible now to give them back any money, even if I would get money into my hands, because I have learned, that the things mustnot be distributed according to works or (state-violently protected) claims, but according to needs. So I would have to give such money more for the starving children in the 'third world' than for those people, who demand back money... Because they clearly are not in such a big need of it...

2.) If people, who want to get back any money, would try to put other people under pressure, who to my mind are not in responsability for it (for example parents), I have announced, that I would make non-violent actions against it...

3.) Though I think (- in case one feels a real need to do something for giving back any money -), it is better to make only an exception for some time (earn the money), than principally to drop out of the money-free way of life again..., or though I think, it can be better to find a way of bartering-deal instead of using money again... ----- for me in the 20 years of my Schenkers-life both things were no real options... Because I had said as a very strict principle for me, that I would only exchange gifts with other people: and exchange of gifts means for me, neither making barter-deals nor using money...
But - as I found out in praxis - it is possible, only by working as a gift, to create "in the background" flowings of money, which can also flow in ways, so that the money-claimers get their money (- without bartering or making a "money-earn-exception" -): When I worked for other people (with my work as a gift), it often developped the way, that people asked me, whether they could give me something (often money) as a gift (naturally that can also happen as a question of people, I did not work for...)... And then I could tell them options, how they could use such money or where they could give it... First I naturally would say again, that they should use it for creating life-places of alternative, money-free life ("freeing land" etc...), and - as second option - for the starving children in the "third world"... -- but - just as they would want - one could also inform them about such money-claimers, so that by this way those persons could get their money...

So far some tipps of me...

LIGHT AND LOVE FOR ALL,
Oeffie
oeffi.such.info

oeff oeff
Fleißmeise

A context also with in part money-free people

#5 Beitragvon oeff oeff » Sa 15. Mär 2014, 15:29

"oeff oeff" wrote at 8th of november 2010:

When we had a conversation about the question, whether people could stay in our group of money-free people, who after some money-free time (in part) re-begin with using money, I contributed the following thoughts:

Öff Öff Jürgen Wagner 08. November um 20:50:

Living in a money-free way is for me one (outside) expression among others of living the UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for all beings...

A step among humans on the way to a culture of "GLOBAL CONSENSUS-SHARING"...

I feel a lot of common spirit in what we say...

Contact, communication, welcome and sharing of us is towards all people, also the money-people, isn't it? So it naturally will continue also to people, who are (already) money-free for some time of their life...

And I think, in our common website, which Pavlik is preparing, or in lists of money-free people we can without problems include all such people: Those who actually live without money..., those, who do so for some time or in part..., those, who don't do it in praxis, but are supporters of it... - and so on...

I think it is the important thing in it, to show to searching people, what alternatives and options we as "money-free scene" have to offer: people, motivations, forms of (individual or communitarian) life etc...

A hug to all of you,
Oeffie

PS:
Yes, it is beautiful, how humanity has developped different expressions for the central content...
LOVE, GOD, ONENESS...
I like very much to call it (LOVE as) IDENTIFICATION, expressing the unity or oneness in a common personal dimension...

oeff oeff
Fleißmeise

Re: networking -- about common orientation of MONEY-FREEs (m

#6 Beitragvon oeff oeff » Sa 15. Mär 2014, 15:30

"oeff oeff" wrote at 5th of february 2011:

And Mark Boyle asked us other moneyfree persons to write a text about our motivation to live without money...

Here ist my text:

Why I live without money...

I am living without money, because we need a (global) responsability-orientation, which is looking for the good of the whole, instead of being dominated by isolated partial-interests and -calculations... (Every adult person should habe this responsability...)
The flow of giving and taking should try to fit for the whole, independent of, whether there is an (immediate/individual) revenge or not...
It is an attitude of IDENTIFICATION with the world, as cells are identified in an organism... --
where a cell can give in quite another direction as it gets its needed things from..., and where for example a "white blood-cell" is ready to "eat" illness-bacteria and dy with them – what could not be the result of an individual revenge- or advantage-calculation... -- The only decisive motivation is the happiness of IDENTIFCATION WITH THE WHOLE...)

LOVE THE WORLD AS YOUR SELF...

And among human beings the basic-capacity of us all, that everybody can think and decide, makes the free participation in a peaceful and just society such a valuable possible contribution of the individual, that we should lovingly invite every human being to become such a "global consensus-brother or -sister"... Beginning with myself..., doing to others, what I expect of them to do to me..., non-violently making gifts...
Regarding us as becoming a big emancipated humanity-family, deciding in consensus, making gifts in love und sharing according to abilities and needs, so that everybody feels as happy as the others...
LOVE EVERY HUMAN BEING AS YOUR SELF...
Money or any form of isolated revenge-calculation (as decisive criterium) is not fitting for such a 'GLOBAL RESPONSABILITY AND LOVE(-PLANNING)'...
It is not "organic" and it is not according to the "logics of love"... As you can directly feel in deep friendships, love-affairs (with the woman as my "heart" for example...) and loving families...

I came to this (theoretical) decision for my life, when I was 13 years old... (1977)

It was my inner awakening to an adult person or for the maturity to take control of my own "steering-wheel for life"...:
I found out, that I could make my own decisions with my "free will", on the basis of my own thinking...
I saw, that the basic-principle for (my) orientation should be: "Always look for the most important question and then for the most reasonable answer to it..."
So I came to find my essential self-understanding as a "REASON-SOUL" ("animal rationale"): Where my REASON is the longing for sense, at best a sense of the whole... - and SOUL means my connection to the bio-cosmos around me, integrating me in the big life-context and making me try to serve this unity of life as good as possible...
So it was clear to me, that I would dedicate my life for a globally responsable development in the world...
As the most important for this I recognized, that the human beings needed a "minimum-consensus for global responsability"...
As the best-possible content for this "minimum-consensus" I found: "There must be enough REASON and LOVE, so that the humans become able for a 'common-good-consensus'..."
All other questions can best then be given into these consensus-decisions of the woken up "GLOBAL CONSENSUS-BROTHERS AND -SISTERS"...

1991 I founded "Schenkers-Movement" ("Givers-Movement") and began to live these ideas in praxis, without state (identity card), money and luxury, as a 'homeless pilgrim on the street', in "Houses of Hospitality" (where we offer social work for the poorest as a gift) and in "nature projects", where in part I am living like a free animal (eating wild herbs, insects and so on)...
FREE MOTHER EARTH FOR FREE SHARING PEOPLE!

Let us begin to build "COMMUNITIES OF GLOBAL CONSENSUS-SHARING", whereever we can, as much as possible...

Our "Schenkers-Movement" has two associations and 6 community-projects in Germany, and everybody is invited to join... Or to build further "Schenker-Projects", whereever he or she is...
In "Schenkers-Movement" it is possible to begin with smallest steps, and to make the steps bigger freely, as one wants...

LIGHT AND LOVE FOR ALL!

Öff Öff / Oeffie (Jürgen Wagner)

schenker_oeff@yahoo.de

schenkeraspiegelforum.plusboard.de (with an english thread)

dieschenker.wordpress.com

die-schenker.yooco.de (with Schenker-Chat from 20 o'clock)

http://wiki.gifteconomy.org/wiki/Lifest ... Economists

I am also registered in the forum of Mark Boyle..., but often I even do not find the time to look in my personal e-mail-accounts... - It's so much work, not to earn money! ;-)

Zurück zu „Networking“